Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brian

Here's Brian's latest paragliding video.




6 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very impressive action...looks like you floated for miles...super...also looked like a smooth landing..
    Greetings from Rodney, N.S.

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool, good job.

    Mark

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those last few seconds had me on the edge of my seat. Beautiful up there, amazing.

     
  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    I loved watching this video, especially because I won't have the opportunity to paraglide in Korea anytime soon! Great editing too.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jill
    I am Maureen's Dad & feel that I know many of her friends through their blogs.
    Just had to say how much I enjoyed Brian's paragliding. I have watched it several times, and shown it to others several times. Thanks for sharing it with is. And who is singing "Over the Rainbow"?
    Rob

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Singer is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.

    Thanks for all the comments.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home