Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Vacation

This is the last day of my vacation. I don't have a lot to show for it... lots of little things I guess. In my last post I mentioned the temple we went to. We did a few more bike drives over the course of the week. Brian went paragliding 5 of our 9 days off. I caught up on my to do list, shopped a lot, cleaned a lot, and read a lot. I spent one day in Seoul and one day at a beach. I did the daily crossword (got most of them anyway) while relaxing with my tea in the mornings. We ate out 7 times. We enjoyed a $70 bottle of wine that was on sale for $20. We supported Krispy Kreme that just opened in out city. We enjoyed watching the second season of Dexter.

Here I am with our feed of shellfish the day we went to the beach. This is the only non paragliding picture we have to show for the week. Sad perhaps, but it's been relaxing.


1 Comments:

  • At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I watched the first season of Dexter when it was on last year. Addictive.

    Sounds like a good vacation to me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home