Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Brian Paragliding

I spent the day on the mountain while Brian paraglided. It didn't make me miss paragliding. In fact, it reminded me of all the stress I felt toward it. The instructor offered to do a tandem flight with me, but I opted to wait until next time. The air wasn't that clear today so the views wouldn't be good. That's just an excuse though...

I took these pics and videos and Brian edited them all together this evening.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is astounding!!! I hadn't watched the video yet, but it's really remarkable! I love the take-off shots when nothing much is happening then, whoosh! a gust of wind and off he goes. Makes me want to try it (sort of.)

    Like the music, too. Don't panic - good advice for a paraglider (and his girlfriend...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home