Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Monday, June 02, 2008

mp3

I got a new mp3 player today. It was a bit of a hassle to get, considering they don't sell this kind in stores here, the website is all in Korean and only accepts Korean credit cards, and the telephone message is only in Korean. It was really disappointing considering it's an international company. It was only after I tried pressing 1(it wasn't the usual 'press 1' message) that I got through on the phone, and finally got transferred to someone who spoke English. It was time for a new mp3 player, considering I've been listening to the same songs on my old one for 2 years, and I no longer have the disk I need to change the songs.
I've been getting up early and I go walking around a nearby lake on nice mornings. This'll put an extra bounce in my step.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home