Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Sunday, December 06, 2009

That time again

We got our tree ... it was actually the display tree from the store as they didn't have any of that size left. I paid for it yesterday, but as it was taking them a long time to take it down (and they were busy) I told them I'd be back for it today. Then I spent the night worrying about that... that maybe they would break it while disassembling it, or that the Chinese hand written note on the receipt really said " she's a sucker" rather than "She'll pick up the tree tomorrow".
Trimming a tree is a nice warm feeling. I hope I never lose that joy ... (mom).

2 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jill!! I noticed the hoop earrings when you were decorating the tree and in this photo too...they look great, you guys both look great!

    Julie

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great blog...love your humor.Happy Christmas decorating..Hmm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home