On the high seas - somewhere in the Caribbean
Well, I'm back in the Caribbean. I got home from Curacao and decided the front of me was more tanned than the back of me. I couldn't have that, now, could I?
Actually, I'm working on a ship for a week. 9 days actually. The week's gotten off to a good start, so I'm excited about the rest of it. I'm working teens, which has its good and bad points. One of the good ones is tonight - I get to wear my formal dress and go to a show. Looking forward to it.
I must say, I'm a bit travel worn though. I haven't even gotten to relive the memories from my Curacao trip yet. When I got home I'll have so many films to get developed and pictures to post. I'll relive it all then.
Actually, I'm working on a ship for a week. 9 days actually. The week's gotten off to a good start, so I'm excited about the rest of it. I'm working teens, which has its good and bad points. One of the good ones is tonight - I get to wear my formal dress and go to a show. Looking forward to it.
I must say, I'm a bit travel worn though. I haven't even gotten to relive the memories from my Curacao trip yet. When I got home I'll have so many films to get developed and pictures to post. I'll relive it all then.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home