Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas to me!

I bought myself a Christmas present today. A Caribbean Hook bracelet. It's a solid band bracelet with a horseshoe shape hook on one end and a loop on the other, to close it. It's like the Irish Claidah ring ... when the hook is open to your heart, your heart is taken, and when the hook points away, your heart is available.
I priced them in Barbados, but nearly gave up on the idea as they were too expensive 92 US for a silver one. My price range was 50$.... I'm not a big jewerly person, so even that's a lot for me. Well, I got one today in Antigua for 54$. (78 originally, but 30% discount because I'm crew). So it's also a good memory of Antigua. I'm pleased. Merry Christmas to me!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you Jill..you're worth it. Got my tree up today...hurray for me. Love
    MOM

     

Post a Comment

<< Home