An interesting week??
This week will be interesting. It's Spring Break in Florida, so we have tonnes of college students on the ship. Partying all the time. Last night there was a broken shoulder and two broken wrists. They've been damaging (vandalizing) the ship. And this is just the second day.
On another note, we have very few kids onboard. This is the lowest kid count on any ship that I've been on. I'm working 10-12 year olds ... there's 7 onboard (meaning, maybe 4 will be in program at a time). We met 5 of them this morning, cause it was free arcade time - that entices everyone to come out.
It'll definitely be an interesting week.
On another note, we have very few kids onboard. This is the lowest kid count on any ship that I've been on. I'm working 10-12 year olds ... there's 7 onboard (meaning, maybe 4 will be in program at a time). We met 5 of them this morning, cause it was free arcade time - that entices everyone to come out.
It'll definitely be an interesting week.
1 Comments:
At 9:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Jill, sounds like you're having quite the adventure! I just had to tell you, I accidentally typed http://chick1et.blogpsot.com instead of blogspot, and the weirdest site came up- all about Bible prophecies and Satan. At first I thought you had changed your site (and gone around the bend!) but I had a good laugh when I realized my mistake. Anyway, life is good in Taiwan, hope you're doing well too!
Post a Comment
<< Home