Pin Cushion
I had 5 (FIVE!) needles today. I had blood taken this morning for bloodwork, then some vaccinations for Korea: Hep B, Typhoid, Tetanas, and a flu vaccine. Luckily needles don't faze me at all.
Good news: My departure date is confirmed for Sunday December 4th. It's crunch time now. Busy Busy ...
Good news: My departure date is confirmed for Sunday December 4th. It's crunch time now. Busy Busy ...
2 Comments:
At 11:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
I'm sure it didn't hurt that much and you'll be just fine!
At 8:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
Greetings from afar. (01:00 and Clara wanted a bottle, so now I'm wide awake, with Judith feeding her, and me happy not to have to go to work tommorow ;-).
Off again to Korea? I suppose you're fed up with boats and screaming children and overpopulated, undersize swimming pools. ;-) (I finally took a cruise in March around the Mediterranean ... with Costa Cruises ... actually a bit better than I expected, in that everyone wasn't 90 or graying, and it's nice to wake up every morning in a new country.)
Did you decide which school you'd teach at (you hadn't the last time I emailed you)? I hope it works out for you (sucks to work in an environment you don't like or don't feel comfortable).
Anyway ... hope all is well, and that the flight in two days goes OK. Are there any inexpensive charter companies between Tokyo and South Korea? I usually have to go to Japan once or twice a year for work (Japanese company) ... I don't know any other parts of Asia, so it might be worth taking a few days vacation next time I have to go. (It's such a long and miserable flight to East Asia ... must be hell from Canada!!!)
Kevin.
Post a Comment
<< Home