How much do you rely on the internet?
Well, I'm in a public computer room here in Korea. I had to walk all over my town this morning to find one. They call it a PC bong, and the PC is the only english posted on the signs, so I knew when I found it. I can't get the internet to work in my apartment. I'm pretty much lost without it. This happened once last week and I was able to figure it out. Now, sadly, what I did then doesn't work. I'll tell my director today, so maybe he'll come look at it tomorrow.... but he doesn't seem to know much about computers.... Oh, key point ... most of the computer is in Korean, so I don't even know what the problem is....
I'm pretty bored without internet. The 4 English tv channels here leave a lot to be desired...
Anyway, my weekend activities included sleeping a lot (think I'm finally adjusted to the time now) and unpacking. See, the couple I replaced just left on Saturday, so I got to move into the big room and set up things as I see fit. I also did a lot of cleaning .... amazing what you can get done when you're not sitting in front of the computer. Unfortunatly, I just feel so lost without it ....
I'm pretty bored without internet. The 4 English tv channels here leave a lot to be desired...
Anyway, my weekend activities included sleeping a lot (think I'm finally adjusted to the time now) and unpacking. See, the couple I replaced just left on Saturday, so I got to move into the big room and set up things as I see fit. I also did a lot of cleaning .... amazing what you can get done when you're not sitting in front of the computer. Unfortunatly, I just feel so lost without it ....
1 Comments:
At 7:08 AM,
Anonymous said…
Have you tried books? I hear they're wonderful things....
Post a Comment
<< Home