Offline
My computer's messed up again.
They make these announcements in all the apartments a couple times a week. I've figured out that yesterday's was that the power was going to go off for a period. Unfortunately, I didn't understand the announcement, and my computer seems to have disagreed with this power cut off. I can't get it to work. It needs a computer expert, and preferably one that can understand Korean ..... Hopefully it'll get fixed next week, but I've not hope for it this weekend.
Oh the bright side, with all my offline time this morning I feel like I accomplished a lot:
I cleaned the toilet
I vacuumed the apt.
I rearranged the living room and made it very cozy
I rented a couple movies,
I bought oranges and writing paper
And cooked myselfa yummy lunch
Good new's - Tomorrow's Pay Day (and I really need it....)
1 month done, 11 more to go .... no problem!!!!!!!!!
They make these announcements in all the apartments a couple times a week. I've figured out that yesterday's was that the power was going to go off for a period. Unfortunately, I didn't understand the announcement, and my computer seems to have disagreed with this power cut off. I can't get it to work. It needs a computer expert, and preferably one that can understand Korean ..... Hopefully it'll get fixed next week, but I've not hope for it this weekend.
Oh the bright side, with all my offline time this morning I feel like I accomplished a lot:
I cleaned the toilet
I vacuumed the apt.
I rearranged the living room and made it very cozy
I rented a couple movies,
I bought oranges and writing paper
And cooked myselfa yummy lunch
Good new's - Tomorrow's Pay Day (and I really need it....)
1 month done, 11 more to go .... no problem!!!!!!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home