Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas

This is my lonely little Christmas corner in my apartment. Two mini Christmas trees I found in the cupboard from previous residents, my stocking, and two cute Christmas cards courtesy of K&C.
The good news is that I got invited to a Christmas dinner some of the foreigners are having. One of the girls I met at the bar last week went to school in Halifax. She got my number, and was gracious enough to include me in their Christmas dinner plans. Not a big deal to them, to have an extra person, I'm sure, but it's a big deal to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas Jill, from Aunt Carole and Uncle Bill. Our thoughts will be with you, Carole & Kathy. Good Luck in the new year.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Merry Christmas Jill! Next you'll find a kick-ass new years party. Take care, love from Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home