I had to laugh
I had to laugh at my students today. I was just fed up, and all I could do was laugh. The book is too hard for them, they're nearly finished it but I think I'll have to make them repeat the book.
Their task was to put 5 sentences in order, each sentence was broken into 3 parts. (the 5 first parts of the sentences were in the left box, the middle parts were scrambled, and the endings were scrambled.. but they knew which was the first middle and last ....)
I had to write down the two funniest sentences:
Chinese, which eats worms and things, is called Sammy.
The spider which is Northeast of Chicago is thousands of years old.
The class was a bad one, with too much talking and no understanding (I know part of this reflects on me, but I'm just starting with them). All I could do to get through it was to see the humor in these sentences.
Their task was to put 5 sentences in order, each sentence was broken into 3 parts. (the 5 first parts of the sentences were in the left box, the middle parts were scrambled, and the endings were scrambled.. but they knew which was the first middle and last ....)
I had to write down the two funniest sentences:
Chinese, which eats worms and things, is called Sammy.
The spider which is Northeast of Chicago is thousands of years old.
The class was a bad one, with too much talking and no understanding (I know part of this reflects on me, but I'm just starting with them). All I could do to get through it was to see the humor in these sentences.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home