Another Long Weekend
I'm off for another long weekend. We're taking a bike trip with a few other foreigners to a beach area on the South coast. We'll be camping on the beach, so that should be interesting. Actually, what should be interesting is the bike packed with all our necessities, along with a tent and a camp stove ...
As you can see, I changed my blog template. In doing so, I lost all my side bar add ons. (yes, it warned me that I'd lose things, but I didn't think it could happen to me ...). I've got my weather pixie back (hey, I rely on her to tell me the temperature each day...) but I'm sad about the loss of my counter and map.
As you can see, I changed my blog template. In doing so, I lost all my side bar add ons. (yes, it warned me that I'd lose things, but I didn't think it could happen to me ...). I've got my weather pixie back (hey, I rely on her to tell me the temperature each day...) but I'm sad about the loss of my counter and map.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home