Update
Just to update you all:
- Not thinking of leaving the country - haven't heard a peep from Koreans about the North's missiles - just from what I read in the online news.
- I'm still going to the gym 3 days a week.
- Current fish count: 2 (no comments please)
- Paragliding is kind of on hold cause it's the rainy season and we can't count on the weather. I'll have my license after my next lesson though - very exciting - a big accomplishment in my eyes.
- School - Mrs Kim has been nice to me lately (cause she's being horrible to another teacher instead). Today is my payday - last month it was 3 days late -we'll see how long it takes this time. I'm starting to research my options of what to do if I don't get all my money when I leave.
- Planning on going to a mud festival next weekend so that should be interesting. Yes, I said mud.
- Reading a good book - Life of Pi - I know everyone else has already read this, and I'm just behind. Been a while since I read a good book.
That's life at the moment.
- Not thinking of leaving the country - haven't heard a peep from Koreans about the North's missiles - just from what I read in the online news.
- I'm still going to the gym 3 days a week.
- Current fish count: 2 (no comments please)
- Paragliding is kind of on hold cause it's the rainy season and we can't count on the weather. I'll have my license after my next lesson though - very exciting - a big accomplishment in my eyes.
- School - Mrs Kim has been nice to me lately (cause she's being horrible to another teacher instead). Today is my payday - last month it was 3 days late -we'll see how long it takes this time. I'm starting to research my options of what to do if I don't get all my money when I leave.
- Planning on going to a mud festival next weekend so that should be interesting. Yes, I said mud.
- Reading a good book - Life of Pi - I know everyone else has already read this, and I'm just behind. Been a while since I read a good book.
That's life at the moment.
2 Comments:
At 12:13 PM,
Cookie said…
impressive yet an entertaining update- mud festival sounds super cool- looking forward to those pics and.. 2 is better than 1 :)
At 8:59 AM,
Jill said…
Correction on the fish count... er, 1 now.
Post a Comment
<< Home