Chipmunk Cheek
I had two wisdom teeth pulled today .... that's the last of them. I figured I should get them out
a) while it's cheap,
b) before they get infected - the reason I had to have the other ones pulled, and
c) before I embark on my nomadic journey of unknown length and destination
What's the price of an x-ray and 2 extractions in Korea you ask? About $15 U.S. Can't beat that.
And I got a stitch for the first time ever! I know, nothing to get excited about... I've just never had one before... thankfully. Seems like a novelty.
a) while it's cheap,
b) before they get infected - the reason I had to have the other ones pulled, and
c) before I embark on my nomadic journey of unknown length and destination
What's the price of an x-ray and 2 extractions in Korea you ask? About $15 U.S. Can't beat that.
And I got a stitch for the first time ever! I know, nothing to get excited about... I've just never had one before... thankfully. Seems like a novelty.
1 Comments:
At 12:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
$15? Do they use real anesthetic and everything? That seems remarkably inexpensive. Are you sure they took the right ones?
Post a Comment
<< Home