I made it!
Brian and I made it safely to Korea. I'm pretty excited to be here. I expected some negative feelings to hit once I got here, but it's just the opposite. We had dinner last night with some friends here (our friends who were in the motorbike accident). Today we re-explored a market area that we visited a couple times the last time we were here.
We head for Japan tomorrow to get our visa (2 days) then we'll head to our school and apartment. Maybe I'll feel differently once I have to start teaching, but right now we're still on vacation :P Life is good.
Brian and I bought traveller's cheques when we left Canada - I got Canadian and he got American ... for almost exactly the same price. Here though, they offer a much better rate of exchange for the Canadian ones. I win!
We head for Japan tomorrow to get our visa (2 days) then we'll head to our school and apartment. Maybe I'll feel differently once I have to start teaching, but right now we're still on vacation :P Life is good.
Brian and I bought traveller's cheques when we left Canada - I got Canadian and he got American ... for almost exactly the same price. Here though, they offer a much better rate of exchange for the Canadian ones. I win!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home