Korea or bust
To save time and to get us to Korea quickly (the school is already short a teacher), we are going to skip the visa process in Canada. We'll go in to Korea on a tourist visa, then a couple days later we'll go to Japan to do our visa process there (it takes 2 days, as opposed to a week or more in Canada).
I've been to Japan before. When I list it as one of my countries visited however, it faces contention. See, I was only in the airport there, though I was in that airport for 24 hours during a typhoon, and my passport was stamped. That's enough reason for me to consider having 'been' there.
Now I'll be able to list it without controversy. Though I may not be there for much more than 24 hours, I'll definitely be seeing more than the airport.
As it stands now, we're leaving Canada one week from today.
I've been to Japan before. When I list it as one of my countries visited however, it faces contention. See, I was only in the airport there, though I was in that airport for 24 hours during a typhoon, and my passport was stamped. That's enough reason for me to consider having 'been' there.
Now I'll be able to list it without controversy. Though I may not be there for much more than 24 hours, I'll definitely be seeing more than the airport.
As it stands now, we're leaving Canada one week from today.
1 Comments:
At 11:43 AM,
Carole said…
That's a secret pet peeve of mine, when people question my countries visited list. It's my list, I should get to decide!
I have a very liberal definition of "visited" and I think this counts as Visit #2 for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home