November
Looking back on November, I guess I did have a few pics to show for it. We had a school trip to a pottery show, afterwhich the students got to make a mug (meaning we had to help at least half of them make something that looked halfway decent).


I took a shopping trip to Pusan with a couple of the girls I work with. The shopping was good, but the highlight for them was the fish market. I had been there before, but it's fun to see it again through their eyes.

And we got our Christmas tree. This is the first time we've had a tree together. I'll post another picture once I get the table cleared off; when it looks presentable.

I'm glad it's December. We have a week long holiday the week after Christmas (though we have to work the day after Christmas). We're in money-saving mode so we won't be leaving the country.
I had to do an 'open class' in November and I'll have another one before Christmas. The parents come to watch a 'typical' class ... for which we spend two weeks rehearsing. It's a lot of extra stress. The one I did was with my favorite class, so they were really good. Next I'll have to do the youngest class in the school. Hmmmm .... not so thrilled about that.
I took a shopping trip to Pusan with a couple of the girls I work with. The shopping was good, but the highlight for them was the fish market. I had been there before, but it's fun to see it again through their eyes.
And we got our Christmas tree. This is the first time we've had a tree together. I'll post another picture once I get the table cleared off; when it looks presentable.
I'm glad it's December. We have a week long holiday the week after Christmas (though we have to work the day after Christmas). We're in money-saving mode so we won't be leaving the country.
I had to do an 'open class' in November and I'll have another one before Christmas. The parents come to watch a 'typical' class ... for which we spend two weeks rehearsing. It's a lot of extra stress. The one I did was with my favorite class, so they were really good. Next I'll have to do the youngest class in the school. Hmmmm .... not so thrilled about that.
1 Comments:
At 2:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Is that a self-timer Christmas tree photo? You guys are too cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home