Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Sunday, August 06, 2006

escargo anyone?

I think my snail is dead. His body is ballooned up out of the shell, and he doesn't move when I poke him. I'm waiting for Brian to arrive to confirm (hey, I thought he was dead once before, so I can't be a realiable judge). I'm thinking the fish tank water may have been too hot for him. I don't keep the tank in the airconditioned room. I do have one fish still flipping around in there- amazing. Perhaps I should give up on fish for a while if the snail is gone... the point of having the fish was to keep the snail alive - it feeds off the dirtiness of the tank...

In other news, my friend Jay had his eyes open a bit yesterday, so that's good news. We're not sure how much he was registering, but still, an improvement. They'll do surgery on his arm tomorrow. It's really busted, so the bars they use and what they have planned for it sound very interesting.

Today we're going paragliding. It's supposed to be at a really good location that we haven't been to yet. This will be my 8th day (assuming we get to jump). I paid for my license a couple weeks ago, so he may even have my card ready for me.... ooh, the excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home