The countdown is on
Just three teaching days left. I can't wait to be finished and to get out of here. I have more hopes now of getting all of my money from Mrs Kim. Turns out she sold the apartment - thankfully she waited until my year was complete - the apartment was the best part about working at my school. She's still not my favorite person though. She cut off my phone and internet on Thursday without warning me. I have a lot of things I'd like to do online thatI don't feel secure doing on a public computer. Oh well. So now I have to trudge to the pc room and sit among a bunch of kids and teens to check my email. I literally had to wave away 3 curious kids who initially stood behind me to watch what I was going to do online. Ugg. Makes me thankful I had the computer in the apartment all year though.
Brian has finished teaching at his school, and it's hard to be happy for him since I still have to work. I'm busy trying to get packed this weekend. The hardest part is deciding what to throw out.
Brian has finished teaching at his school, and it's hard to be happy for him since I still have to work. I'm busy trying to get packed this weekend. The hardest part is deciding what to throw out.
1 Comments:
At 12:26 AM,
Anonymous said…
The light at the end of the tunnel! I'm glad you seem to be going to get paid what you're due. I thought you were supposed to be done teaching before Brian? Was that another example of how things change without much notice around there?
Happy travels - you deserve it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home