weekly update
Things are good. Three more weeks of cruising, then home again.
Last week was interesting with lots of non-english speaking kids in my group. They were luckily well behaved though, so it was good ... just quieter actually. This week I'll be with the teenagers, with my good friend Cookie, so it should be a good week. There's lots of spring break college students on again, so maybe there'll be some excitement this week. Watch this space.
Good news about Steve ... he's going to Baltimore on a short ship contract (maybe 6 weeks??) before heading off to India. That ship will be in port, on call, so maybe I'll get to go visit Baltimore next month. We'll have to wait and see what the deal is when he gets there.
All's well.
Last week was interesting with lots of non-english speaking kids in my group. They were luckily well behaved though, so it was good ... just quieter actually. This week I'll be with the teenagers, with my good friend Cookie, so it should be a good week. There's lots of spring break college students on again, so maybe there'll be some excitement this week. Watch this space.
Good news about Steve ... he's going to Baltimore on a short ship contract (maybe 6 weeks??) before heading off to India. That ship will be in port, on call, so maybe I'll get to go visit Baltimore next month. We'll have to wait and see what the deal is when he gets there.
All's well.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home