This is a Sand Blow... a giant dune at Rainbow beach. Here's Brian, me and Jieun waving. Our friend Stu in the background was oblivious to the camera, but just happened to be stretching then.
I like this pic but I can't get it turned so you'll have to turn your head.
i like your hair this length- its very feminine and becoming on you.. oh, and Merry Christmas!!.. well its Christmas day here- so I think i should have written this yesterday.. anyway, be merry, well and safe. love cookie
2 Comments:
At 1:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Jill,
I finally got the link for your webpage again. You look to be having a good time, which is all one can ask for. Take care,
Andrew
At 1:54 AM,
Cookie said…
i like your hair this length- its very feminine and becoming on you..
oh, and Merry Christmas!!.. well its Christmas day here- so I think i should have written this yesterday..
anyway, be merry, well and safe.
love cookie
Post a Comment
<< Home