Still going
Seriously, internet access is expensive and hard to find here. Tasmania is like the Newfoundland of Australia... full of a bunch of red necks. Work is still going well. We have a couple days off now, waiting for cherries to ripen. We'll explore some other places along the east coast of Tassie for a couple days.
So we've been living at a campground in a small tent. We drive 10 minutes to the ferry, the ferry takes 15 minutes. The cherry farm has a van with which they pick people up from the ferry. We work there for up to 8 hours... then back again the same way. Our day starts before 6am. Can you believe that I get up and do all that work ? :P
Maybe I'll be able to post of couple pictures... All else is well.
So we've been living at a campground in a small tent. We drive 10 minutes to the ferry, the ferry takes 15 minutes. The cherry farm has a van with which they pick people up from the ferry. We work there for up to 8 hours... then back again the same way. Our day starts before 6am. Can you believe that I get up and do all that work ? :P
Maybe I'll be able to post of couple pictures... All else is well.
1 Comments:
At 7:32 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sounds like a lot of work for a "vacation." Hope you're getting a little fun in there too!
Post a Comment
<< Home