My 30th
We celebrated at TGI Friday's ... mmmm. I had no trouble polishing off a full rack of ribs for the occasion.

Out they came with a candle on some ice cream. I wasn't too embarrassed as there were only 20 others in the restaurant. In fact, after they sang to me, they came out and did it all again for a guy two tables away from us. The worst part was that I had to stand on a chair ... facing Brian and the window.
Out they came with a candle on some ice cream. I wasn't too embarrassed as there were only 20 others in the restaurant. In fact, after they sang to me, they came out and did it all again for a guy two tables away from us. The worst part was that I had to stand on a chair ... facing Brian and the window.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home