Exploring
It's been a while since I've gone exploring on my own. After a year here, I tend to frequent the same places. Yesterday was a holiday (China's National Day) and Brian went paragliding. I decided to go explore a new place. The town that Brian overlooks while paragliding is a former fishing village. A lot of foreigners have settled there as it's very picturesque. It was just a 20 minute bus ride around our mountain to this nice little town. I did a lot of walking and exploring. I found a nice little cafe for lunch, and a lot of other restaurants that I'd like to go back to check out.
Seafood is still a big part of life there. Here you can see the fisherpeople selling straight from their boats to the people gathered along the pier.





Seafood is still a big part of life there. Here you can see the fisherpeople selling straight from their boats to the people gathered along the pier.
There was also a lively market building with seafood, fruit and vegetables, and clothing.
This was an interesting temple area...
With a nice view of the mountains ....
From my vantage point I could even keep tabs on my husband.
1 Comments:
At 12:07 AM,
maureen said…
That sounds ideal. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home