Jill

Rantings of a Traveller

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wedding stress

I had a taste of what the stress must be like when planning a big wedding. I had my photographer lined up for our wedding and we were ready to give him the deposit. That day, I got two emails, one saying he'd hold the date for us and and the second saying he already had a booking on our date. We were confused and I panicked a little bit.
Do we try to change the date with the resort to get this photographer or do we go with a more expensive photographer on our date? Do we upgrade our wedding package to include some shots of the ceremony and get our photographer to come the day after for formal shots?
I emailed him for clarification, yet felt silly, as his email clearly stated that he was already booked for that day. Heard back from him: That second email was not meant for me, it was for another Jill Mc who had inquired about that week. He apologized profusely.
What a relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home