Reliance
Our computer died last week for the first time. I didn't realize how much I relied on it. We took it to a shop though, and the guy was able to fix it for us. It was quite an interruption to my routine, going without a computer for 5 days
We read a lot more than usual. We played Settlers, Crib, and Scrabble. I took lots of bubble baths and Brian played a lot of solitaire. I even caught Brian watching Winnie the Pooh on TV Sunday afternoon. That's pretty desperate for entertainment. We watch 98% of our tv programs on our computer. We only get 1.5 English channels on our real TV. I think it would have been easier if we had proper TV as a substitute. We were pretty lost. I hope it never happens again. As our computer is 2.5 years old now, I think it's time to put some money into an (emergency) new computer fund.
We read a lot more than usual. We played Settlers, Crib, and Scrabble. I took lots of bubble baths and Brian played a lot of solitaire. I even caught Brian watching Winnie the Pooh on TV Sunday afternoon. That's pretty desperate for entertainment. We watch 98% of our tv programs on our computer. We only get 1.5 English channels on our real TV. I think it would have been easier if we had proper TV as a substitute. We were pretty lost. I hope it never happens again. As our computer is 2.5 years old now, I think it's time to put some money into an (emergency) new computer fund.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home