I can't believe these are just the snapshots- the colours are beautiful. I'm sure the "real" ones will be incredible.
I'm still stunned by how lovely and perfect your wedding was. And Jill, honestly, Carole and I were both speechless when we saw you in your dress, hair, etc. You still look like you, but just 100% the stunning bride (as it should be on your wedding day!)
Kudos for planning the wedding so well and congrats on your marriage!
2 Comments:
At 2:49 AM,
Kathleen said…
I can't believe these are just the snapshots- the colours are beautiful. I'm sure the "real" ones will be incredible.
I'm still stunned by how lovely and perfect your wedding was. And Jill, honestly, Carole and I were both speechless when we saw you in your dress, hair, etc. You still look like you, but just 100% the stunning bride (as it should be on your wedding day!)
Kudos for planning the wedding so well and congrats on your marriage!
At 2:43 AM,
Kevin said…
Hey ... wow, congratulations. you look beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home