Treating myself
Look what I bought! I've been thinking about buying a Coach bag for more than a year. Yesterday I found one I really liked at a good price. I called Brian to ask permission/any reason why I shouldn't. It turns out that this one cost what I make in one day. That's easy to justify.... especially after a busy week. I've earned it.
This picture shows the large bag ...mine is a small. I won't use it every day... just for going out and special occasions. Now I need to make some plans so I can use it.
This picture shows the large bag ...mine is a small. I won't use it every day... just for going out and special occasions. Now I need to make some plans so I can use it.
1 Comments:
At 11:54 AM,
Kathleen said…
LOVE it! You definitely deserve it. I always find it helpful to think of purchases in terms of hours worked to pay for them- just like I think of desserts in terms of minutes on the treadmill to work them off :)
Post a Comment
<< Home