Finally, a post
Hello all, No, I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. I'm here - all's well.
I'm back home now, after being on the ship for Christmas. I'm adjusting well to all that is home.
I'm already making my next plan escape: I'm planning to go to Toronto Jan 23 for a short visit there. I'll spend my birthday there (#25 on Jan 26th - hint hint), then I'll go to the UK to see my Steve for a bit. See, with plans made, I can tolerate home. I'd go crazy otherwise.
I'm back home now, after being on the ship for Christmas. I'm adjusting well to all that is home.
I'm already making my next plan escape: I'm planning to go to Toronto Jan 23 for a short visit there. I'll spend my birthday there (#25 on Jan 26th - hint hint), then I'll go to the UK to see my Steve for a bit. See, with plans made, I can tolerate home. I'd go crazy otherwise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home