Home again - mixed feelings
Sigh. Home again. I'm extremely tired, but I got myself out of bed (1pm) so that I'll be able to sleep tonight. I got home late last night ... about 2am.
I don't want to do anything for a couple of day except watch tv and sleep. My brother actuually considered asking me to babysit this morning .... ugggg.... I just worked 49 days straight ... don't ask me to babysit as soon as I get home.
Home is ... dingy spring. Everything is brown with patches of dirty snow everywhere. It's not that cold though, so the promise of better times is in the air. Also, maple season is still in full swing. It's a big deal in this part of the country. I may go to a maple supper tonight actually (pancakes, sausage, maple syrup, etc), in a place called Mapleton, actually.
So I had a good time on the Spirit this time around. Part of me didn't want to leave, but it was definitely time for me to leave.
Watch this space for some pictures of the trip. I should have them by Monday night. Then I'll be able to tell some stories with the pictures.
I don't want to do anything for a couple of day except watch tv and sleep. My brother actuually considered asking me to babysit this morning .... ugggg.... I just worked 49 days straight ... don't ask me to babysit as soon as I get home.
Home is ... dingy spring. Everything is brown with patches of dirty snow everywhere. It's not that cold though, so the promise of better times is in the air. Also, maple season is still in full swing. It's a big deal in this part of the country. I may go to a maple supper tonight actually (pancakes, sausage, maple syrup, etc), in a place called Mapleton, actually.
So I had a good time on the Spirit this time around. Part of me didn't want to leave, but it was definitely time for me to leave.
Watch this space for some pictures of the trip. I should have them by Monday night. Then I'll be able to tell some stories with the pictures.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home