fabulous day
I had a great day today. It started at 9am when I went out on the pier to check with my shore excursion friend to see whether I could join a tour today. As I was coming back on the ship, they stopped me in the terminal. And handed me a bouquet of flowers. Lovely orange tiger lilies and birds of paradise. I've never been sent flowers ... only given flowers. Talk about feeling special :)
So I got on a "shipwreck snorkel" tour this morning. There's a couple wrecks in just 20 feet of water, so it's easy to see. I went with 3 other YC's, so it was a good time (despite the fact that half of the time was spent waiting for them .... ). Then this afternoon I went on another tour, a mountain bike tour that goes along the old railway trail in Bermuda. It was a nice change from being on or near the water. The part that I liked most was the smell .... the smell of green ... ferns, leaves, trees, forrest. I haven't smelled that in a while.
It was nice to have a day out of the ordinary (I spent the last two afternoons tanning on beaches). I've only 2 weeks left in Bermuda. I want to do as much as possible before I go.
So I got on a "shipwreck snorkel" tour this morning. There's a couple wrecks in just 20 feet of water, so it's easy to see. I went with 3 other YC's, so it was a good time (despite the fact that half of the time was spent waiting for them .... ). Then this afternoon I went on another tour, a mountain bike tour that goes along the old railway trail in Bermuda. It was a nice change from being on or near the water. The part that I liked most was the smell .... the smell of green ... ferns, leaves, trees, forrest. I haven't smelled that in a while.
It was nice to have a day out of the ordinary (I spent the last two afternoons tanning on beaches). I've only 2 weeks left in Bermuda. I want to do as much as possible before I go.
2 Comments:
At 1:52 AM,
Anonymous said…
And the flowers? who were they from?
M.
At 5:40 AM,
Cookie said…
ya jill
who are the FLOWERS FROM!?!?!??
i even asked you in an email, and you dodged the answer!!
you suck!
TELL US!!!
love cooks.
Post a Comment
<< Home