Party
My roommate and I hosted a party in our room the other night. It was a couple other YC's that were responsible for organizing it, we just provided the room, as our room (passenger cabin) is the largest. It was a surprise birthday party for our lead YC. And it was a real surprise too... I'm not sure I've seen a more successful surprise party. She was peterbed that nobody was out in the crew bar to celebrate her b-day ... and that's cause they were all assembling in my room for the party. We have connections with a butler, and he provided us with champaigne, canapes, cheese and crackers. It was really fun. We had 18 people in the cabin ... that's a lot of people... it's still a small cabin. It was so hot in there. We had one noise complaint from security, so after the main even (a chilean striper) we cleaned up and moved on to the crew bar. It was a really good night. I was amazed that the party went so well. I was half expecting that I'd get a written warning the day after the party, but no, everything went well.
Sailing into another hurricane this week. Luckily I had some time on the beach and in the water last week, so I topped up my tan a bit. Should hold me over until I see sun again.
Sailing into another hurricane this week. Luckily I had some time on the beach and in the water last week, so I topped up my tan a bit. Should hold me over until I see sun again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home