Stir Crazy
Ugg, Being at sea sucks. Well, when one has to work over 10 hours each sea day it sucks. I'm very lucky that I have a good group of kids (teens) this week, cause I'd go out of my mind otherwise.
I've been in a terrible mood these last 3 days. Depressed about all the work and lack of anything else. Also frustrated over a guy ... a waste of time... I know, I know.
And NYC tomorrow won't be much fun... it'll be crazy busy on the ship with 2 big important things going on for the crew members ... not to mention that most places will be closed for the Sept. 11 holiday. I haven't been off in NYC for two weeks ... tomorrow's my day not to work, but I'll be lucky if I get at least 2 hours off.
On a brighter note, I've decided on South Korea over Taiwan for my next teaching contract. I feel so much better about this prospect, and I'm looking forward to getting that process underway. Home in two weeks.
I've been in a terrible mood these last 3 days. Depressed about all the work and lack of anything else. Also frustrated over a guy ... a waste of time... I know, I know.
And NYC tomorrow won't be much fun... it'll be crazy busy on the ship with 2 big important things going on for the crew members ... not to mention that most places will be closed for the Sept. 11 holiday. I haven't been off in NYC for two weeks ... tomorrow's my day not to work, but I'll be lucky if I get at least 2 hours off.
On a brighter note, I've decided on South Korea over Taiwan for my next teaching contract. I feel so much better about this prospect, and I'm looking forward to getting that process underway. Home in two weeks.
1 Comments:
At 2:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow, you got spam on your blog. That's impressive.
South Korea, yeah. Well, I might end up there myself. We'll see how things pan out.
Post a Comment
<< Home