Long week
I counted it up: This is my 52nd week of working on ships over the past 3 years. One whole year of the last 3 has been spend on a ship. That's a lot, considering I'm only a seasonal employee.
This week has been crazy busy with the kids. By the end of tonight I'll have worked 63 hours this week. And I have to work all day tomorrow. I feel like a zombie .... I haven't been sleeping much. Eating? Well, I spend my meal breaks sleeping. Priorities ....
This week has been crazy busy with the kids. By the end of tonight I'll have worked 63 hours this week. And I have to work all day tomorrow. I feel like a zombie .... I haven't been sleeping much. Eating? Well, I spend my meal breaks sleeping. Priorities ....
1 Comments:
At 6:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home