Almost done
I went diving again yesterday ... saw another cool wreck in Bermuda. It's definitely worth the money, cause I won't be diving again in the forseeable future. I mean, I'll make myself go again within the year. I wonder what country I'll dive in next ...
It's been an easy week, workwise. We've only 16 kids onboard (remember the 200 kid count from a couple weeks ago?). It's actually a bit of a challenge since we have to adapt games and activities to just a couple of kids. Next week we're due to have a few more.
I've been trying to do my final activities in Bermuda ... started the goodbye process. Someday I'll come back to Bermuda on vacation. My friend says I exagerate how great it is ... I think I've just experienced it in a different way. It's the whole combination of a great ship, good friends, and a beautiful island, I suppose.
It's been an easy week, workwise. We've only 16 kids onboard (remember the 200 kid count from a couple weeks ago?). It's actually a bit of a challenge since we have to adapt games and activities to just a couple of kids. Next week we're due to have a few more.
I've been trying to do my final activities in Bermuda ... started the goodbye process. Someday I'll come back to Bermuda on vacation. My friend says I exagerate how great it is ... I think I've just experienced it in a different way. It's the whole combination of a great ship, good friends, and a beautiful island, I suppose.
1 Comments:
At 4:45 PM,
Anonymous said…
Well, hello Jillian..,glad that You having a time of Your life..,and no matter what it's (he's) not waste of time..
Post a Comment
<< Home