England
I'm booking a flight to England. I'll be home for one week, then I'm going to go see a friend of mine for a week. I might try to go to Ireland or somewhere else for a bit too.
Those of you who know me well will suspect that there's a guy involved. There is, but it's not that serious, we're just friends. Here's a hint though ... it's the same guy who sent me flowers to the ship, twice.
I'll be spending time in London, and up in the Lake District. Oct 3-13, then off to somewhere else ... Ireland, likely.
Those of you who know me well will suspect that there's a guy involved. There is, but it's not that serious, we're just friends. Here's a hint though ... it's the same guy who sent me flowers to the ship, twice.
I'll be spending time in London, and up in the Lake District. Oct 3-13, then off to somewhere else ... Ireland, likely.
3 Comments:
At 6:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
You always get the best comments, Jill! "Fans Boo Madonna in sequined tuxedo dress, arm in a sling..." hilarious.
And, have fun in England. No need to downplay it if there's a guy involved - boys are fun, if you don't let them get you down. And if they send you flowers (twice!) than he must be really great.
At 6:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
oops, that was me above.
M.
At 2:09 PM,
Carole said…
Jill,
AHHH! I am so jealous. England in the fall, and the Lake District none the less. Fabulous. Take lots of pictures,k?
As exciting as it is to live in Asia, every so often I'd give it all up for a week to bash around England.
Carole (=
Post a Comment
<< Home